[Shotimes] Tires

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 03:07:11 -0700 (PDT)

They are also nationwide, and a Tire Rack competitor. Their online site is:

http://www.discounttiredirect.com

And their regular site, with store locations, is:

http://www.discounttire.com

I have used both Tire Rack and Discount Tire. They also each carry some tires that the other doesn't. I have been very happy with both. We have Discount Tire stores here in the Detroit area, and they will honor their online prices at the stores. I have also had great results with the approved Tire Rack installers that I have used. The Discount Tire store also sold me a tire warranty for tires that I bought from someone else (I had them install them).

Ron Porter

Devin Fisher <dmf@meumonus.com> wrote:
I don't know exactly where they are located besides the pacific northwest,
but Discount Tire Co is very good, better than Costco prices and they have
always treated me well.

-Devin