[Shotimes] Tires

Dave Pillsbury showerks@comcast.net
Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:45:45 -0700

Discount tire is usually pretty good except for the fact that they will
not honor my tire warranty on a sidewall split on two different tires
that are under Dunlop's warranty still and discount tires own warranty.
So I'm not to thrilled with them at the moment. Sams club was great for
my BFG's and the road hazzard was included in the price and they stood
by it very well. My tire rack purchase's have gone pretty well it's
sometimes getting them installed that can be a bitch if you don't have a
tirerack installer in the area, Don't buy 4 tires from tirerack and
expect discount to be real friendly about installing them! I'll let you
know how Belle Tire is now that Dunlop and I have worked out an
agreement that they will replace my 4 A2 Sports and my 4 Sport 5000's
with any tire I choose. I'll see my nephew and see what kinda discount
he's been talking about to try to get me new tires.
Dave