[Shotimes] Tires

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:23:17 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I too am happy with DiscountTiredirect.com.  I just had a set of Kuhmo's
in 225/50-16 installed on slicers.  I also bought a tire/wheel package for
my 92.  Sometimes they run free shipping offers that really makes it
worthwhile.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo