[Shotimes] OT: CTS-V as a replacement for the SHO

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:40:23 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

So the big question is, would you fork over $50K for one?  I've heard two
gripes about this car.  One, the 6-speed has a gear skip feature that
apparently jumps from first to forth to save gas mileage.  Can be overcome
with aggressive throttle usage.  Two, rear seat is uncomfortable for long
trips.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo