[Shotimes] OT: CTS-V as a replacement for the SHO

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 12:11:34 -0700 (PDT)

CAGS (computer assisted gear shift or other more
explicit non-official acronyms) 1-4 skip shift has
been standard on GM transmissions for awhile now. You
can lay into the throttle a little, unplug the module
or just get used to it. It's not really that bad
actually. I wouldn't fork over 50K for most cars but
if a CTS-V was handed to me or showed up used, I'd
def. consider it.

Ian

--- Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>