[Shotimes] Sun Sensors

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:33:08 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I think this setup (XG300) would have bothered you.  It was constantly
going on and off.

One of these days I might try blowing some compressed air into the opening
to blow any dust off it to see if it improves sensistivity of the
photodiode.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo