[Shotimes] Fuel Filter

Dave Pillsbury showerks@comcast.net
Sun, 03 Jul 2005 01:04:24 -0700

I cut the body on mine installed the fuel pump. Drove the car 200 miles
when the new fuel pump failed on the side of the road. I pulled the
bottom cushion of the rear seat. removed the screws I used to hold the
new sheet metal down. Opened the tank replaced the pump  put the screws
back in replaced the seat. Drove it home. Save 80 Bucks in towing!!!!!!!
So all you drop the tank guys feel free. And if your pump goes on the
way to Indy and mine does too. I'll do the same thing on the side of the
road and be up and running in 15 minutes.
Dave