[Shotimes] Request For Electronic Assistance....FUSE 4 always blows, no parking lights...NJ

Frank "SHOrage" Costa cryox@comcast.net
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:55:34 -0400

Hell everyone, I regret to say that due to this problem i will be unable to
attend the SHO convention....AGAIN!

I have come to the conclusion that i am destined to never meet any one of you.
FUSE #4 blows constantly.

I pinpointed it to be the brown wire from the main light switch that engages
the short but i am at odds end to try to find the short itself. This brown
wire engages so many things and contains so many intermediate loads. I studied
the wiring diagrams for months...to no avail. I did happen to find a complete
wiring harness that was metled and fused together. I have since replace each
individual wire from this harness and yet no workie.

I Need some assistance in NJ. Is anyone familiar with wiring that can help me.
It is a daunting project. I can swap sho motors. do clutches, change trannies,
replace cams and rebuild anything. Electronics unfortuantely i cannot get a
grasp on.

If anyone has some encouraging words to either motivate me to continue or some
type of assistance please respond. I am ready to put this car in the ocean.

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet" 3.2 and Quaifed And Useless
89 Titanium Grey
MODS-
Jose SHOrt shifter
Dynomax Catback With Super Turbo Mufflers
Monroe Sensatrack Struts
Moog Cargo Coils All Around
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
TPR Everywhere