[Shotimes] enthusiasm...

George ask me irocka528@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:01:04 -0700 (PDT)

thanks a lot guys.

the only other thing is that the car was sitting in the previous owner's front yard under a tree for a good year and a half to 2 years.  I think that maybe a reason for the spark plugs and whatever else to be replaced.  maybe I'm wrong...

but after my first day with the car...  when it hasn't been started for a while, it starts to idle very low, sub 1k, so I have to warm it up by pushing the gas to 2500 rpms before it stays at 1k.  Also, while idling, if I rev it, it sounds like the exhaust makes a gurgling sound between 1k and 2k rpms.  I attribute most of this to lack of use, hence the thought of spark plugs, filters, oil change, etc.  what do you think?

George

Yahoo! Sports