[Shotimes] Request For Electronic Assistance....FUSE 4 always blows, no parking lights...NJ

Frank "SHOrage" Costa cryox@comcast.net
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 00:14:13 -0400

PS)  Ian, jump your car the right way....a swap is easy....this is hard. I
learned my lesson. Get more than 2 hours of sleep in a 36 hour time period
to do a motor swap to a car that you love to hate.

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet" 3.2 and Quaifed
89 Titanium Grey
MODS-
Jose SHOrt shifter
Dynomax Catback With Super Turbo Mufflers
Monroe Sensatrack Struts
Moog Cargo Coils All Around
Updated Front Swaybar Endlinks
TPR Everywhere