[Shotimes] Happy 4th of July

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 00:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone have any big plans?

For myself, the gf, and my neighbors- Just one big
party. Got about $500 worth of pyrotechnics to blow up
tomorrow, as well as steak, burgers, and hotdogs to
grill. Too bad Shylo here still isn't 21. (8 more
days! WOOHOO) But I suppose it's good in a way.
Alcohol and fireworks probably don't mix. And yes,
Shylo will behave.

Don't forget the true meaning of the 4th and don't
forget about our men and women in the armed forces all
over the world.

Happy (and SAFE) 4th of July, my fellow SHOtimers. :-)

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX
'99 Chili Red Jeep

Yahoo! Sports