[Shotimes] enthusiasm...

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 08:33:40 -0700 (PDT)

Frank

I think that Mr. Ask Me lives near you. Perhaps we'll
all meet up again someday. George; there is talk of an
upcoming SHO get-together in PA/NJ. You should come
out if it happens. When the weather gets cooler and my
engine is in, I may try to organize something as well.
We'll make sure that everyone has AAA. :)

Ian

--- "Frank \"SHOrage\" Costa" <cryox@comcast.net>