[Shotimes] Parts at the Convention

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally <marknunnally@joimail.com>
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:29:40 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Gotta make some space in the shop.  Got some stuff for sale.  Will be at the convention (planning on bringing the van in addition to the SHO) so I got plenty of space to bring stuff - (free shipping :)

Nitto Drag radials mounted on slicers 225/50/16.  90% tread
Police 2" HD rad (godan) new in box
Mocha Plus hood - perfect shape
8 lb SS alum flywheel virtually brand new, brand new insert(s), etc
stock flywheel resurfaced
Hawker 13.5 lb track car battery new, never used.
2.5" Exhaust Flex joint.  8" - new
2 good working MTX's (inspected, various parts replaced, O rings, seals, axle seals, etc)
New in Box Koni strut set (front/rear) (89-92 rears)
Coilover hardware with Eibach springs - new 10" 275 lb springs and 8" 425 lb w/ helper springs
3.0L cams
3.0L cylinder heads
3.0L crankshaft
summit battery relocation kit
Corbeau Forza track car seats

and a lot more crap if I look around a bit more (need anything?)

please email me offline if you are interested in anything.  I only want to bring stuff is somebody is going to pick it up.  otherwise I'm just bringing 1 vehicle