[Shotimes] OT - Insurance Cost Reductions/Defensive Driver Course

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:52:16 -0400

Just wanted to share incase others out there like me didn't know. The
National Safety Council offers an online version of the Defensive Driver
Course. I have been lax about taking this course for the past 5-6 years
since my last one expired, mainly cause I can't bear to sit thru 8 hours of
a class. Well I had to renew my insurance today and then decided that I
should save myself the $75 for the year and take the damn class. Well after
searching for a while I found that they offer the class interactively
online.

I'm 1/2 thru the course, and have only spent an hour on it. And you can save
your progress at any point. You pay $41.25 and the course is good for a
year, so you can take it 2 times and basically get the coverage of 4 years
of DDC credit for your insurance. Best part of all is not 8 hour course.

here's a link to the site to buy. http://www.nscddconline.com/

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD

*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR

*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting

*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(