[Shotimes] OT - Insurance Cost Reductions/Defensive Driver Course

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 05 Jul 2005 16:58:24 -0500

Bruce,

I just checked with State Farm, and it isn't worth it for me.  They will
let me get a 5% discount per year on one car per driver.  So with Jan
and I that is two cars.  For us, that is about $45 over three years on
one car and $50 over three years for another car.

But they say that I can take a free senior citizens defensive driving
course through the local Sr. Citizens center and get the same discount.
Still not sure it is worth it.  I was actually thinking of trying to
become an instructor for those courses, now sure how that works in Illinois.

And no old fart jokes please, I am in AARP and we can organize a protest
in your town if you make fun of me!

:)

Don Mallinson
Young at heart