[Shotimes] (OT) 'My Ferrari's too slow'

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 02:13:45 -0400

With his reference to a Porsche, I suspect one of his buddies has a new
Porsche, and he was justifying the 2x cost of his Ferrari as being faster,
and then he couldn't outrun the Porsche.

From: van Oss [mailto:vanOss@centurytel.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:12 PM
To: Ron Porter; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] (OT) 'My Ferrari's too slow'

My Ferrari is only 1/18 scale.  Properly launched, I'm sure it will do 186,
but only once.   : )

I'm trying to picture the guy driving along at 175 and looking down at the
speedo.  Even if it's just a half-second glance, the car has travelled 130
feet.  That's about halfway through the stopping distance at that speed.
Maybe the car is painted Red Mist.

VO