[Shotimes] (OT) 'My Ferrari's too slow'

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 06:44:05 -0500

My autobahn experiences have only been slow things like a VW Jetta and
a Transit van, but I did pass a couple sports cars!

The trick to pasing a really fast car on the autobahn with a really
slow one, say passing a Ferrari with a VW, is to wait for a
construction zone.  The lanes are not the same width, and the
Ferrari's and mos tother wider sports cars have to take the wider
right lane, which is also the lane all the trucks are in.  Trucks have
speed limitations lower than that of a car (not all of the autobahn
has no speed limit, a lot of it does), and when a Ferrari gets stuck
behind one, you get everyone in the transit van to way as you go past.
 :)