[Shotimes] Looking to rejoin the ranks: Q on first gear power

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 07:33:07 -0700 (PDT)

As a former ATX owner and a current MTX owner, I have
always felt that the 3.2 in the ATX was stronger off
the line than the 3.0 in the MTX. (more torque) I
don't know for sure what you are feeling with this 92
but over email, that would be my guess. Hey, you could
always do a 3.2 swap! :)

If I had a better more reliable car such as a Passat,
I would consider supplementing it with an SHO but I'd
never replace a newer, lower mile car with an SHO. You
won't come out ahead. :)

Ian
93 mtx -3.2 any day now!

--- David Early <dearly@quallaby.com> wrote