[Shotimes] convention....who needs a room

Rick Glass cmysho@comcast.net
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 09:41:08 -0500

I think I have it worked to be there...at least part of the week.

I have found a few (20+) rooms available at $54.95/nt (VERY close to the
Marriott), maybe not as nice, but much more afordable for those who are on a
limited budget like I am.

I'm looking for a potential count.  I will be blocking rooms in the morning.

As most of you know, I work nights.......I am finally going to bed, so if I
don't respond, you know why.

Look for my replies and all the hotel info in the morning.

I would post it now, but don't want any confusion on the rate with the hotel
or how to get the right price, the deal will not be in their system until
morning.

Rick Glass
        '99 SF 73k    FOR SALE
         Flowmasters