[Shotimes] convention....who needs a room

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:06:58 -0500

I may or may not need one.  I am trying to work it out to crash at a
friends place on the west side of indy.  (Where exactly is the hotel?
Downtown?) It would be the most affordable as my treat for he and his
roomate would be a nice dinner out.

But, if that fails, then I would need a room.  Especially if someone
wanted to split a room....

Or someone at the mariott wanted to let me mooch some floor space :)

Hey I'm on a budget here!