[Shotimes] convention....who needs a room

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:45:41 -0500

Convention hotel is on the east side right at the 70/465 intersection.
It is on 21st street off Shadland Ave.

Take Shadeland exit (first exit after you get on I-70 from I 465.  Take
Shadeland south to the first road and then left.  Hotel is on the left.
Marriott is a decent rate and a first class hotel.  The LaQuinta next
door is cheaper and shares the same parking lot, and if you stay at the
LaQuinta you can use all the facilities in the Marriott, pool, exercise
room etc. for free.  Marriott has a world class restaurant with decent
prices.

Don Mallinson