[Shotimes] convention....who needs a room

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

Free is good (more money for refreshments)

Ron Porter <ronporter@prodigy.net> wrote:Within a half-mile radius of the Marriott, there are 12 hotels, most of them
one of the major chain hotels, and a mile away is the Motel 6 up Shadeland
Avenue. Most of the hotels are either on Shadeland or 21st street.

No one really has to be very far from the Marriott. Personally, I have moved
over to the Holiday Inn from the Marriott, as I can stay "free" with all of
my Priority Club points.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Zach Leahy
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:07 AM
To: Rick Glass
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] convention....who needs a room

I may or may not need one. I am trying to work it out to crash at a
friends place on the west side of indy. (Where exactly is the hotel?
Downtown?) It would be the most affordable as my treat for he and his
roomate would be a nice dinner out.

But, if that fails, then I would need a room. Especially if someone
wanted to split a room....

Or someone at the mariott wanted to let me mooch some floor space :)

Hey I'm on a budget here!