[Shotimes] Forward info on SHO for sale, mechanics special

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:05:22 -0500

The person below called me this morning.  They had a nice '93 SHO with a
lot of recent maintenance work done by Protech.  Then it got bashed in a
wreck.  Front end damage, radiator leaks, but the car is driveable.  Was
hit high in the front in a rear-end accident with an SUV where the rear
mounted spare did most of the damage.

Might be a fairly easy fix for someone with bodywork experience, or a
good donor for a driveline.  Dark Blue is kind of rare, and owner says
the car is rust free and cosmetically nice (before accident).

As always, check things out for yourself, I haven't seen this car and
don't know the owner.  But I said that someone in the SHO community
would probably find the car worth more than a junkyard.

Don't write me, write the owner back if interested.  I didn't tell them
what to ask for the car, negotiate that with the owner.

Don Mallinson
SHO Club