[Shotimes] TWO ROOMS TO BECOME AVAILABLE FOR CONVENTION

jfkoper1@aol.com jfkoper1@aol.com
Wed, 06 Jul 2005 13:59:43 -0400

To those who may need a room for the convention,

I am unable to attend this year's convention due to a job change. I start my new job on 07/11, so it is necessary that I start off my employment on the right foot, so to speak. I intend to release these rooms (one at Mariott and one at LaQuinta) tonight around 10PM EST, and I 'd really like to have them go to a SHO person, so if you call after 10, you might be able to snag one.  Everyone have fun and...let's be safe out there...

Jim Koper
1992 red/black
152,000