[Shotimes] TWO ROOMS TO BECOME AVAILABLE FOR CONVENTION

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:06:44 -0500

I'm about ready to change jobs (I think) and already told them no moves until
August.

Paul

On 7/6/2005 12:59:43 PM, jfkoper1@aol.com wrote:
> To those who may need a room for the convention,
>
> I am unable to attend this
> year's convention due to a job change. I start my new job on 07/11, so it is
necessary that I start off my employment on the right foot, so to speak. I
intend to release these rooms (one at Mariott and one at LaQuinta) tonight
around 10PM EST, and I 'd