[Shotimes] Insurance claim: Looking for input.

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Carl

Why not use the SHO ad that ran on the list today?
$4,000 OBO for a wrecked SHO? Yeah, it's high but
stuff like that could work in your favor.

Ian

--- Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>