[Shotimes] Insurance claim: Looking for input.

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:21:44 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Yes I was in the car.  Lady in an SUV ran a stop light into my path.

Nothing signed yet.

Doctor's visit is still something I may do.

By used values, I assume you mean the classifieds on your website.  I went
and grabbed the ones for 92s.  KBB is good too.  Edmunds seems suspect to
me.

I don't have any good experience in this area.  I'll call my insurance
company again.  They didn't leave me with a sense of confidence they would
take care of this on my behalf but I'll ask again.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo