[Shotimes] 94 SHO parts needed

Godfrey, David DGodfrey@DRS-TEM.com
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:17:29 -0500

Hello gang,

I'm a newbie to this list so please pardon me barging in like this.  I'm on
a couple of Merkur lists and have a fairly extensive background working on
and modifying cars.

I just picked up a very clean one owner low mileage 94 SHO and need a couple
of items. The buttons on the climate control module are pushed in but I
heard that a module from a 95-96 had hard plastic buttons and is a drop in
replacement. Any advice on this and does anyone out there have one? Also
need the plastic piece on the drivers seat where the seat back and bottom
meet. With these items the interior will be about as perfect as one can
expect. Would like to hook up with folks who have a couple of parts cars as
well.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to working with you guys.

Regards,
DG