[Shotimes] 94 SHO parts needed

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:24:21 -0500

Don't have the parts, but there are several on the list that have
parts cars, and regularly post items for sale.  I have a decent
collection of my own, but most of them have a purpose...  Should not
be a problem getting most any part used in the future.

The EATC (Climate control) is replacable with the hard button unit
from another taurus.  It seems they are slightly different wired in
different models.  I think we found that a crown vic's (or something
here in the past) isn't a drop in.

Welcome to the fray, we got a lot of nut-cases on here... and most of
us own SHOs!