[Shotimes] how do flashers work?

Co-Op Co-Op@SchrammInc.com
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:51:13 -0400

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/led.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Mallinson [mailto:dmall@mwonline.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:11 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] how do flashers work?

James,

Then please help me understand.  LED's put out much more light with a
lot less electricity.

They also require a resister in-line to make them equal the resistance
of the older incandescent bulb. This is true even if you are using
several LED's in place of one light bulb.   If they have much higher
resistance, then why do they light up brighter and quicker with less
juice?  I thought the higher the resistance, the higher the ohms of
resistance?

Just asking

Don