[Shotimes] RE: More ebay items -copycat

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 19:30:57 -0400

Yeah, at least the reinforced diff I am using has metal welded onto it to
prevent the pin ejection. Oh well there I go again saying something or
agreeing with someone saying something about beth. Guess it will mean even
longer that I'l not be allowed on the SHOforum, or will it :-)

Over this upcomming winter I'll be having some bbb's made up special at the
machine shop I've been using for the smaller non production runs of things.
Will be made up with a butterfly palte matched to fit so there is a near
pearfect seal on each of the bores. Also plan to get a set of oversized
intake horns spec'd out and built just to see what the difference will be if
any.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD
*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting
*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Dave Pillsbury
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:05 PM
To: Bruce Malachuk
Cc: 'Bucky Beever'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: More ebay items -copycat

Hey Bruce please aspire to more then Beth................You can slather all
the JB Weld on a Diff you want it's still not reinforced! And hey if your
going to copy something do it better. I had my own big bores done and
compared them to the two group buys and I'll be dammned Mine were ROUND!
Dave

>I guess that if I rebuild MTX trannys I'm copying Beth, and that
>shouldn't be allowed. Or as I'm about to learn how to rebuild the AX4S
>and Ax4N SHO trannys I guess I'll be copying Doug again.
>
>I'm sure Kirk really cared when he went and made up  4 or 5 lightened
>stock Flywheels and sold them. Who out there pioneered that? What sucks
>even more that if done right, which it looks like kirk did, it's a
>great idea, and I had been collecting stock flywheels for that purpose.
>Course I think it was Kenny Bonnefin on the SHOforum did that to his
>stock FW 2 years ago, so was Kirk copying him? I'm sure I'll catch hell
>when I get mine back from the machine shop for copying Kirk the all knowing
SHO innovator.