[Shotimes] RE: More ebay items -copycat

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 06:56:12 -0500

Look, we all know performance parts are expensive, I have done the
same thing and sold a few extra parts myself.  Am I a copycat, no.  I
didn't copy anyone's part, I looked at their design and created a new
part that had the same function.  I've done this with several parts
out there, and I have no issue with it.  Mostly they were only made
for myself.  Why shoud I pay enrmous costs when I can design and
fabricate the part myself, manytimes a better part IMHO.  There are
even several folks out there with parts I made on the same run.  I
made enough money in college that way to be able to afford to eat.

Copycat I am not.  Saving a s*load of $$$ on parts with really high
price tags I am.