[Shotimes] Re: Harness to fit stock SHO seats?

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:49:52 -0700 (PDT)

Bruce a tip from Mr Mallinson, twist the seatbelt before you buckle it, it wont move, very much

Bruce Malachuk <bmalach1@nycap.rr.com> wrote:Anyone able to point me in the direction of a reasonably priced harness that will work with the stock gen2 seat in my Opal Frost? I ordered one of those CG-lock things which works well in a friends Nissan for auto-x but I didn't realize it won't work in a gen2 cause of the seatbelt design. I'm thinking that with going to the convention I want something a little more secure holding me in the seat. I remember doing alot of holding myself up with the steering wheel back on Blackhawk.

If anyone has a spare harness they won't be using I'd be interested in purchase or what not. Just want something that I can add to the car without major modifications.

Thanks

Bruce J Malachuk

   94 Opal Frost MTX
   93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD
   93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR
   95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting
   96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer) Back to everyday duty
05 Mazda 6 (Zoom Zoom)
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell
If you don't SUPPORT OUR TROOPS  GFY

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile