[Shotimes] 93 atx for sale

troy gulbrandson mohlman21@hotmail.com
Sat, 09 Jul 2005 00:03:59 -0500

hi to all
I am final going to part with my 93 atx. i would really want to see it go to
a good home. i am asking $3200 obo. i have taken it to car shows and won
awards. it is in good condition. it is a 1993 atx green/ tan. inside is good
except one crack on the dash pass. side white face guages good leather seats
and factor sunroof and factory CD player. all power,no broken buttons on the
climate control has 135,000 on it, has had new alternator, waterpump, belt,
taylor wires, motorcraft plugs, new valve cover gasket and intake gaskets.
the intake is polished and most the pulleys. a battery box also polished.
alternator and brakets are painted black. engine does have a little coolant
leak and steams alittle after long drives.  is still a strong runner. tranny
shifts smooth. tires are almost new, rims are in good shape. paint is shinny
but has some scraches and door dings and some hail damage.
Just happen when i had my car on the street trying to sell it. have no
insurace and dont plan on getting it fixed. i have painted the SHO on bumper
and doors black. has chrome exhaust tips with factory y pipe. windows are
tinted 20% all around.this car has been wrecked in the frount end but has
been fixed by  Al fitz i think i have listed every thing. if any one is
intrested please let me know i live in  York nebrska. you can contact me T
(402)-362-4754 or 402-362-6066-work ask for troy or leave message at amy
number.
i need to sell this car i really want to see it go to a good home.