[Shotimes] Possible project car?

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 08:36:22 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Bobby, That's a personal decision that should be made taking everything
into consideration.  I've seen too many young people die or become
permanently injured.
Now, having said that, I did buy a 95M for my son.  Besides selfish
reasons, the car is a sedan equipped with airbags.  I trust him to not
overdrive the car.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo