[Shotimes] iPod in SHO

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 06:05:50 -0700 (PDT)

What is a DLO? Direct Line out?

I'm using an Alpine CDA 7995. It's a dead head (no
internal amp) and therefore very clean. I'll be using
an aux channel by utilizing the head's Ai net bus via
RCA. The newer Alpines will work with an interface
between the iPod and the HU to control the iPod
functions directly as you describe. I really don't
have any need to upgrade my HU at this time (plus mine
is still pretty nice and only a few years old) so I'm
not going to upgrade just yet. What setup are you
using in your 92? It was $100? I've seen what you
descrive all over ebay for about $30 shipped but they
may be a different brand from what you have.

Thanks!
Ian

--- Carl Prochilo <gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org>