[Shotimes] picked a losing fight

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:32:45 -0500

The 2005 M3 has 333 hp at 7900 rpm!.  3.2L inline 6.  262 lb ft at
4900rpm.   the 333hp goes back to at least 2001 from a quick study of
googled info.  Weight about 3200 pounds I think for the convertible.

Overmatched for sure depending on your mods.   But then this is a
$50,000 car today (more with all the options, a little less if you can
find a "stripper" model.)

Has the AWA alarm quit going off yet?  :)

Don Mallinson