[Shotimes] picked a losing fight

Shylo McKinsey mrfluffy02@yahoo.com
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 17:06:26 -0700 (PDT)

Jason,

I'm confused. Who'd you pick a fight with? The M3? Or
the awa??? Did you win either one? ;-)

I learned long ago not to race with a member of the
opposite sex that you may share feelings with. Bad
news in the end, regardless of the outcome.

At least the current one just glares at me for 20-30
minutes afterwards, instead of causing me to go deaf.
:-)  Sounds like ya had fun anyway.

Shylo