[Shotimes] Possible project car? / Rear Wheel Drive

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 16:20:23 -0700 (PDT)

Ron's right. It should be easier to get a V8 LS and
swap a manual into it rather than swap a V8 into a V6
manual. Should be. I have heard of at least one V8 5
or 6 speed car. I don't recall much about the block or
what family of engines its from but I do believe that
its shared with at least one other platform. Now I'm
curious so I'm going to look it up before I mow the
lawn..

Ian