[Shotimes] Possible project car? / Rear Wheel Drive

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 17:52:15 -0400

There's a few LS sites out there. A few ex-SHO folks now have an LS. Poke
around Google, you can probably find the sites, and they would have any info
about a V8-manual tranny swap.

The key issue is whether the V8 has a manual tranny on it in some other
application.

From: Peter Maggiacomo [mailto:gtsrider@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2005 4:25 PM
To: Ron Porter
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Possible project car? / Rear Wheel Drive

Ron... actually it's wine, not beer. But anyway,
well said... good points made about the "SHOness".
Do any of you remember the LS in it's first few years
came with a 5 speed manual, but only with the V6?
Does anyone know of one of those being converted to a
V8? That would appeal to me and be very cost
effective.
OK... time for my afternoon nap.
Pete