[Shotimes] RE: ABS self-test

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:41:52 -0400

My Equus code reader for the ECU can also test the ABS system.  I could list
supply a list of the fault codes if anyone wants it.

Does this mean I now need to bring my code reader to the Convention?

The newest version of the Equus code reader for Ford ODB-1 is model 3145.
This new model also has a test procedure to diagnose a troubled CCRM.  Maybe
I will upgrade to this new model.
http://www.iequus.com/item.asp?cid=3&pid=3145

Robert Bruce
92 w/3.2
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/810875

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Terry Richard [mailto:twr1021@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 6:05 PM
  To: TechSHO@topica.com
  Subject: Re: ABS self-test

  As I recall, it's the same as the EEC self test. I know I did it, trouble
I had was actually finding out what the code meant.

  Terry

  Joseph van Oss <vanOss@centurytel.net> wrote:
    Get $1,000 to spend on groceries any way you please. Click here!
    http://click.topica.com/caadHlsb1dhxAb2Q9YZa/GrocerySpree

    Is there a way to self-test the ABS system without using the rotunda
    scanner? Thought I remembered hearing that shorting a couple of pins on
the
    ABS test connector would do the trick. Anyone have the procedure?

    VO

    Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
    Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
    here to get your 30-day free
    Yahoo! Mail