[Shotimes] RE: ABS self-test

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:20:11 -0500

Joe:
 You can get the codes from the ABS computer by finding the test port in the
engine compartment. It has a RED cover and is right next to the EEC-IV test
port, attached to the firewall black plastic cover and is labeled "ABS" on
top. It's a "D" shaped connector. Hold it with the broad side on the bottom
and jumper the top right port and the second from the right port on the
bottom. Get in the car and turn the key and count the blinking codes.
 ALL the error codes are listed in the Helm manual.
.
.
This procedure I got from Kevin Galuska
.
.
I have not been able to retrieve any codes but don't have a ABS light so
maybe nothing is in there?
.