[Shotimes] items to pack for convention?

Zach Leahy Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com>
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:31:00 -0500

That's correct, not married, not even dating any girls.  I'm just not
a big fan of strip joints.  Personal preference, maybe call it a
personal moral disagreement, so we'll leave it at that.