[Shotimes] items to pack for convention?

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:09:09 -0700 (PDT)

Not going to get in a Big Morality question,  But what is the diffewrence between going to a Beach, Car Show or maybe just tubing down a river and yelling "SHOW ME YOUR TITS" ?? It's simple the Ladies at the club are expecting it , to make money, no different than the girls at Hooters.  It's all about the money.  So in conclusion, If me and my "Brothers from Texas want to spend a little money on some women, I Guarantee we will get off a lot cheaper than what most of your AWA's have on there left hands. Rant over, kill the thread.

Zach Leahy <leahyz@gmail.com> wrote:That's correct, not married, not even dating any girls. I'm just not
a big fan of strip joints. Personal preference, maybe call it a
personal moral disagreement, so we'll leave it at that.