[Shotimes] Help... Need AC Manifold Pipe

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:34:33 -0500

Pete:
 The accumulator comes as a one piece item with this hose?  This place has a
very large selection of A/C parts and information:
http://www.ackits.com
Where are they trying to get it from?  Looks like all the A/C parts are
still available.
It's $101.44 from ACKITS. This also has a picture of the part.
http://tinyurl.com/cbqlm
.
.
Make sure that your dealer is talking about the same piece that you are!
.
.