[Shotimes] Help... Need AC Manifold Pipe

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:34:00 -0400

I got one of those accumulator dryers on ebay last year for $40 delivered. I
love my 38F AC now.

I sent Peter a link to some pictures I had of what I thought he was talking
about. The same part I had a hell of a time finding myself. He replied back
that he found a place to make new lines, now I'm interested in where he
found such a place cause I have 2 94/95 MTX lines that need new hoses and
ends crimped on. I figure it's not a bad idea to put one on the shelf for a
rainy hot sticky day since I had to go with a good used part from TX for my
car last year.

See attached link

http://home.nycap.rr.com/netviper576/SHO/3.2_Swap/acline_prob.jpg

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX
*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD
*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR
*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting
*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(