[Shotimes] Re: Steering

George ask me irocka528@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:57:36 -0700 (PDT)

firstly, by all means, yes. it is a high pitched screetch.

how would I tell if it's a strut bearing? (isn't that the thing that is supposed to be a real real bad thing if it goes bad?)

yes, the steering wheel always vibrates...but I thought it was because I need alignment and new tires...they're shot.  if it is a wheel bearing, what's involved in fixing it?

secondly, call me paranoid, but since my yahoo account isn't my primary email address, I didn't feel like including my last name.  so I said "ask me" for whoever wanted to know my last name.  It's Brady.

Thanks