[Shotimes] Re: Steering

Al & Angela aa4jc1@netzero.com
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 07:41:17 -0400

Not sure if this has been said but I think if you have a bad wheel bearing
your tire will move in and out when you place one hand north and one hand
south and try to shake the tire (while jacked) :)

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Al
 94 ATX
129K mls
http://www.saenzartworks.com

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of George ask me
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 7:58 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Steering

firstly, by all means, yes. it is a high pitched screetch.

how would I tell if it's a strut bearing? (isn't that the thing that is
supposed to be a real real bad thing if it goes bad?)

yes, the steering wheel always vibrates...but I thought it was because I
need alignment and new tires...they're shot.  if it is a wheel bearing,
what's involved in fixing it?

secondly, call me paranoid, but since my yahoo account isn't my primary
email address, I didn't feel like including my last name.  so I said "ask
me" for whoever wanted to know my last name.  It's Brady.

Thanks