[Shotimes] OT - scraping the bottom of the barrel?

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:25:29 -0500

While in Santa Monica a few weeks ago we saw a whole bunch of these stored
in a lot beside the Santa Monica airport.  I did not know that Subie was
producing this model and my first impression was that someone was secretly
building an importing an Alpha Romeo sport ute, then I saw a bunch of
Impreza's stored nearby.  The kindest thing I can say about the looks is
that it is distinctive, otherwise that nose is pretty homely.  I hear they
are going to apply that treatment to the Impreza next.  I hope they leave
the Legacy alone.