[Shotimes] OT - scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:45:11 -0400

Legacy just went through the model change for '05, so it's good for 4-5
years. Forester and Impreza are next. I've seen pics of the new Forester,
and it looks good. Other folks have seen pics of the new Impreza and have
liked it.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of bjshov8
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 6:25 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT - scraping the bottom of the barrel?

While in Santa Monica a few weeks ago we saw a whole bunch of these stored
in a lot beside the Santa Monica airport.  I did not know that Subie was
producing this model and my first impression was that someone was secretly
building an importing an Alpha Romeo sport ute, then I saw a bunch of
Impreza's stored nearby.  The kindest thing I can say about the looks is
that it is distinctive, otherwise that nose is pretty homely.  I hear they
are going to apply that treatment to the Impreza next.  I hope they leave
the Legacy alone.